Thursday, March 15, 2012

Review by Judith Marshall

A rare mix of humor and heartbreak…
Micki Peluso promised her daughter, Noelle, “that somehow the world will know who you are and what you meant to those who loved you.” She did just that in this real-life account of the Peluso family’s journey through good times and bad, hope and despair. This is more than a story of one family, it’s a tribute to what a family should be – strong, full of humor and committed to each other.
Judith Marshall
-- Author of Husbands May Come and Go but Friends are Forever

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful review and what a wonderful interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandra,
    I'm trying to get them out since my book is being reissued as a second edition in the next day or so. The one who wrote the short review just sent me questions for a longer interview which I'll add here too. So happy to have you visit. I am up to my ears in work with six short stories to critique, a long review to write and 134 e-mails, almost all from linked In. I love them but they take up my time and I have to answer each one to see who might be talking to me and then all the visits to all the blogs which I love but it's overwhelming now. I need a vacation!!

    ReplyDelete