Thursday, May 28, 2015

I'm most pleased to have Brian O'Hare, widely acclaimed author from the other side of the pond.
I think you will find him to be an highly interesting, talented writer and I'm sure you will all want to check out his wonderful books.

Brian , I am honored to have you on my humble blog. Ignore the cobwebs and just enjoy the day!

Micki Peluso

Welcome to my new website/blog.  First off , I wish to say a huge thank you to the creative and gifted Colleen Sheehan for her work on this site and for giving it its professional gloss.  Anyone who would like support in starting up a new website, or have their Facebook or Twitter pages redesigned, their ebooks formatted or any one of a number of excellent services, click on this link.  You will not regret it.  write.DREAM.repeat Book Design
my website:

My twitter link is:  https://twitter.com/brianohare26


And my Facebook link is:  https://www.facebook.com/brian.ohare.96

2 comments:

  1. I have Brian's books all ready to be read. I am getting at my TR list one book at a time. Thank you Micki for hosting him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Joy for commenting. I just spoke with Brian and am buying his books too. I hope I live long enough to read all the books and reviews I'm backed up with.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete