Monday, February 23, 2015

BIG 99 CENT SALE ON AMAZON--DON'T MISS IT!!

. . . And the Whippoorwill Sang Kindle   reduced to .99 US Amazon 3/30/15, 8AM  PST--4/ 6/15 12AM
PSThttp://www.amazon.com/Whippoorwill-Sang-Micki-Peluso-ebook/dp/B007OWPBGK/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1424658104&sr=1-1&keywords=Micki+Peluso+kindle

 
UK   FEB 32 - FEB 28


 I invite all my friends and followers to take advantage of this spectaclular sale in both the UK and later on Amazon US.  Those of you wanting to read . . . And the Whippoorwill Sang can now buy it for 99 cents. This is a story most of you will enjoy and I promise the story--a true family story, will stay with you long after finishing the book. Those inclined to read this promise to my daughter, could also post a short review which would be greatly appreciated. To know more about the book before buying, read my reviews which will give you an idea of what the story is about.
 
I don't usually brag, but I'm happy to announce that I am the highest ranking author with the most sales for the past royalty quarter with my publisher, LspDigital publishing.com. In today's ecomonmy and with the competition, this is a huge honor and makes the hard work getting to this point, worth it--for me and for Noelle.
 
Thanks to you all for reading this and I hope you take advantage of this offer and the chance to read a wonderful, poignant book.
 
Micki Peluso
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and Noelle! It is so truly deserved! I hope you just keep breaking records. Love you!

    ReplyDelete