What is the Liebster Blog Award?
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is German for “favorite”. This award is the “favorite blog award."
The rules for this one state that you answer the 11 questions asked of you by the Blogger who gave you this award. These would be Rosemary Adkin's questions for me.
I really appreciate your nomination Rosemary – Thank you very much!!!
Here are the questions and my answers:
1.What genre do you usually write in?
I have written only one memeoir in first person, which I am confortable in and short stories in all genres and tenses.
2. What genre do you prefer reading?
I enjoy all genres but prefer literary writing.
3. What is your favorite book and why?
Rosemary, I have so many favorites that my house has five bookcases and that's not nearly enough.
4. What music do you like?
I love country western old and new, soft rock and everything from the 60's
Jeans or linen pants?
Jeans--since I was 10 and up until I die!
6. Cake or chips?
Lightly salted chips and tortilla chips but limited.
7. When you go for dinner do you like dessert?
I love New York chessecake but I rarely eat sweets except occasional dark chocolate.
8. Are you a burger fan?
I don't eat much red meat but do love a home ground burger made from London Broil or roast on an English muffin.
9. Soda or water?
I drink purified water all day and haven't had sodas in years.
10. What’s the best thing you ever ate?
Too many luscious things to mention, but when I'm sick I crave chicken or turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy and my own home made chicken soup.
11. What was your favorite stuffed animal as a kid?
My Raggedy Ann doll which for some reason I crayoned her whole face--she must have been a bad doll. I was a tomboy and mostly played with boy's toys.
Don’t forget to grab the Liebster Award button for your blog!
I’m then supposed to nominate some blogs for this one and leave my list of questions for the bloggers.
The award goes to:
1. Mary Firmin email@example.com
2. Cherrye Vasquez firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Patricia Garcia email@example.com
4. Patricia Guthrie firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Deidre Tolhurst email@example.com
6. Erin Collins Joyfulwriter99@aol.com
7. Laura Bichler Hern Laurahern@gmail.com
8. Robin Leigh Morgan firstname.lastname@example.org
9. S. Swanger
10. Carole Spalino
My Questions for all you winners:
1. What is your purpose for your life?
2. Are you currently working on meeting your goals?
3. How do you find relaxation is this busy world?
4. If you could be anyone you wanted to be, who would you choose and why?
5. Do you journal or keep a diary and if so, why?
6. If you could change the world, where would you start?
7. Do you value your friends and generally keep them for life?
8. Are you a good friend to others and to strangers who need help?
9. What is your greatest dream and do you intend to reach for it?
10. What brings you the most joy and happiness?
11. What do you expect your readers to get from your writing?
Thank you Rosemary Adkins for your generous nomination.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook
Posted by Micki Peluso A Writer's Journey www.mallie1025.blogspot.com/